Faith Ibiza a Limited company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom, and having its registered address at 7 Harrison Close Wirral, CH62 8FA (hereinafter referred to as Faith Ibiza) is the owner of the website faithibiza.com
In order to comply with the relevant legislation in the field of personal data protection, in particular Regulation 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection (GDPR), we inform you of the following aspects related to the processing of personal data collected through our website so that you can understand and adjust your preferences and / or decisions. Our intention is to be able to offer you a quality service respecting your personal data rights.
Sections (Drop-down menu)
Transfer of data to third countries
Faith Ibiza sets the purposes and means regarding the treatment of your personal data and, for this purpose, assumes the position of Data Controller in accordance with the GDPR.
7 Harrison Close Wirral
Faith Ibiza will process the following data when contacting us through the “Booking Request” pop-up window or by e-mail:
- Phone number
We may also request you to provide us with bank account details to perform our services.
Every time you access to Faith Ibiza´s websites, Faith Ibiza collects and process automatically the following personal data:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol Address (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the Internet, you access data, the browser and its version, the operative system and the platform and/or
- Information regarding your visit to the website, including the uniform resource locators (URL), the services seen or look for; the response time of the site; download errors; the time of the visit, information regarding the interaction in the site (for example clicks and/or movements with the mouse) the methods used to get out of the site and/or
- Information collected through the company cookies. Find more information on cookies here (hyperlink to the Cookies Policy).
Finally, Faith Ibiza also process the information you share with us via one of the following Social Networks:
The data controller may use your data to the following purposes:
- Management of bookings related with our partners
- Contact, request and management of queries related to our services
- Interact with you via one of our social networks.
- Newsletter or commercial communications related and or associated with Faith Ibiza activity that could be relevant for you
- Statistical analysis, investigations and profiles based on Statistical analysis, research and profiles by virtue of navigation or interests with respect to content, in order to improve the service
Faith Ibiza will legally process your data under the following conditions, which may be complementary or independent:
- Consent of the interested party
- Legitimate interest in entering into a commercial or professional relationship or continuing to provide the service under the parameters of quality and improvement in accordance with the principle of freedom to conduct business.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
In any case, Faith Ibiza applies these privacy policies to the processing of all the collected personal data.
Regarding the processing of data whose legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment previously carried out its withdrawal.
We can communicate your data to our Partners with the same purposes as those we collect your data for. Our Partners include hotels, clubs, bars, restaurants, hairstylists, beauticians, outdoor activities and adventure sports, photographers, videographers, food shoppers, chauffers, cooks, childminders, security staff, villa renters, yatch renters, jet planes providers. All the aforementioned physical or legal persons are located in the European Union. The processing of your data by our Partners is governed by the GDPR.
Additionally, we can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is required by law.
Transfer of data to third countries
Faith Ibiza as data controller has no intention to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union
Faith Ibiza in its legitimate interest and to guarantee the possible liability that may occur, will keep the data collected until they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the aforementioned purposes, or when you exercise your right of erasure.
According to the GPDR you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data protection: access, rectification, erasure, right to be forgotten, objection, restriction and portability.
To enforce these rights, the interested party must contact the person in charge through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, you must prove your identity submitting a photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
In addition, you can revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time: (i) according to the instructions in the communication; (ii) contacting us through email.
Any request regarding the exercise of these rights will lead to the conservation, restriction and blocking that in each case is established to give effect to said rights.
Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Authority in your Member State of residence or the UK’s Information Commissioner Office.